Giveaway: Jaay Pens
Enter to win this beautiful oblique holder by Jake Minnema of Jaay Pens! This is a custom, hand-turned and finished, oblique pen holder made from black palm wood. It was crafted entirely by hand in a simple but elegant "teardrop" shape, highlighting black palm's naturally beautiful patterning.
The flange is handmade from brass and custom fit for a Leonardt Principal nib (not included, but you can get one here) which perfectly aligns to center when fully in the flange. The flange is set at a slightly upward angle to help with ease of writing.
We highly recommend that you browse Jake's other creations at the Jaay Pens shop.
- Wood: Black palm
- Flange: Brass
- Length: 7.5 inches
- Width at thickest point: 0.78 inches
- Width at finger rest: 0.5 inches
HOW TO ENTER
1. Follow @calligrafile and @jaaypens on Instagram (if you don't already!)
2. Go to @calligrafile's Instagram. Like the giveaway photo and then share/repost it.
3. Tag @calligrafile and @jaaypens in your shared post so we can see your entry!
The winner will be randomly selected and announced on Calligrafile's Instagram on Thursday, March 16, 2016. This giveaway is open to anyone in the world.